Redcage is a high-tech, cutting-edge Autodesk reseller that provides software, technical support and consultation to the Building and Manufacturing Industries. Redcage is a fast-paced and exciting environment that prides itself on innovation and unparalleled support for its clients.
BIM FOR INFRASTRUCTURE TECHNICAL CONSULTANT /
CIVIL 3D APPLICATION SPECIALIST
Redcage Solutions, Mississauga, Ontario, is an industry leading service provider in the adoption of Building Information Modeling (BIM) process in Canada. We partner with all aspects of the building industry working closely with architects, consulting engineers, fabricators, contractors, and owner/operators in helping them leverage BIM.
At Redcage, we strive to deliver innovative and cost-effective solutions, providing our clients with proven solutions with realistic workflows.
Being an Autodesk Gold Partner gives us access and support to a wide array of BIM applications and tools. As a company who strongly supports and believes in our employees, we are looking for individuals who thrive on cutting-edge technology, are self-motivated, and eager to problem solve.
Redcage is seeking a Technical Consultant focused on Civil 3D.
We are looking for individuals that have a hunger for technology and who love to figure out how software can be applied to improve on traditional design and construction practices. You will work with people to teach and mentor them on your expert knowledge of Autodesk software and BIM for Infrastructure workflows. You will be known and respected as a knowledge resource in the industry and strong advocate of BIM. In this position you will provide technical services and support to consulting engineering firms, and government clients.
You will be:
• Working closely with customers and sales to assist in defining technology and process solutions related to BIM for infrastructure.
• Providing consulting services, including assessments and recommendations.
• Fulfilling technology and workflow presentations.
• Delivering software and industry-related technical presentations at seminars, workshops, conferences, user groups and client sites.
• Working primarily with Autodesk Civil 3D and other Infrastructure technologies.
• Defining and fulfilling technology implementation services across Ontario.
• Creating and implementing customized environments (templates, standards) for customers.
• Delivering technical product training using both standardized materials as well as custom content based on specific customer need.
Required Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
• A diploma or degree in an Civil or Construction program or equivalent.
• A solid understanding and working experience with in or with the Civil industry as it pertains to design and construction practices.
• 3 to 5 years of practical work experience with Civil software applications with emphasis on, but not limited to, Autodesk Civil 3D
• You MUST be proficient in Civil 3D; preferably at an expert-level.
• A good working understanding and knowledge of Civil 3D templates, and styles creation.
• The ability to work collaboratively in a team environment but equally as well independently.
• Strong writing and verbal communications skills in the English language are essential.
• You must possess a valid Ontario G driver’s license with access to a vehicle daily.
Send your resume to Gino Barone to apply:
their caliber of support is unmatched by any other reseller
I am consistently impressed with the Redcage Team, who have proven themselves time and time again to go beyond the call of duty and assist us in our hour of need. Their calibre of support is unmatched by any other reseller we have dealt with in the past. They’re knowledgeable, courteous, and very quick to respond. I would recommend Redcage Solutions to anyone in need of their supported products and services.